Glue-in Artificial Keratin Body Wave Hair Extensions
If you have always dreamed about beautiful wavy locks but just lack the length and needed volume, you might want to consider hot fusion extensions. AiryHair glue based, body wave U-tip extensions will instantly give you the look you have always wanted. Having hair that looks lifeless and lacks thickness and shine can be very disappointing and that’s why more and more women are using extensions in order to enhance their look.
Glue extensions are very popular because they can be easily attached with the hot fusion method that has become very common lately. It is a semi-permanent method which means it will last you for several weeks before it is refitted again. It also means you won’t have to take off your wavy extensions every day, like you have to with the clip-in method. This makes glue extensions perfect for busy women who don’t have too much time for their hair each day. Once you install them, you’re good to go and the body wave will look just perfect every day with minimum styling. Another reason why we recommend hot fusion extensions is because they don’t require much effort for installation. The process is quite simple and you can even learn how to do it yourself which will save you a lot of money.
If you’re not quite sure how the hot fusion extensions work or need more information about our product, read on, and learn about all the features of keratin body wave, how to apply it and care for it.
Remy Glue Body Wave Hair Extensions (100 Strands)
Because our glue body wave extensions are applied by using the hot fusion method, they are a real breeze to attach. By following our simple instructions, you can even do it yourself and save money and time. It is a strand by strand method that allows you to hide your extensions more easily as well as completely control the density. AiryHair glue body wave extensions are indistinguishable from your real locks and will blend in just right so you don’t have to worry about the tips being visible. All the hair used to make our extensions is top quality, real Remy hair.
All the strands are pre-bonded and glue is used which is perfectly safe for your hair. You don’t have to worry about any damage or harm to your tresses. The beautiful soft wave will add an extra dimension to your look and will stay the same throughout your use.
Your glue hair extensions pack will include 100 strands.
Glue Remy Hair Extensions Product Information
We want all of our customers to be able to customize the extensions so we offer you many colors, different weights that control the density, as well as amazing textures like body wave. There are 100 U-tip strands in the package, pre-bonded with glue and ready for use immediately. Each of the wavy strands is connected to your real hair by melting the glue and fusing both together. After this easy process is completed, you can enjoy your extensions and wear them for weeks! But do keep in mind that hot fusion extensions need to be reinstalled after that. As your natural strands grow, the tips will be moved further down and if not refitted will become visible and that’s not what anybody wants. So make sure you reapply your glue body wave in time and avoid the risk of putting too much strain on your hair. You do not need to buy new strands, they simply need to be moved higher up.
1. Color: All available colors, including blonde and honey blond
2. Length: 10 to 30 inches
3. Weight: 40 to 100 grams, 120-140 grams for 22 to 30 inches
4. Strands: 100 strands
5. Single-strand weight: 0.4 to 1.4 grams
6. Texture: Straight, wavy, yaki, funmi and curly
Glue Hair Extensions Features
When you try our gorgeous glue body wave extensions, you will not want to take them off! Here are some of the awesome features you get with our U-tips:
1. Incredibly stylish and trendy body wave texture
2. Extensions made out of top quality Remy hair that has been manually processed
3. Lustrous and soft to the touch hair
4. Wavy strands that don’t tangle as much
5. Pre-bonded U-tips are easy to attach
6. Realistic and natural look
7. Amazing colors and shades
8. Length from ten to thirty inches
9. Can be worn for up to six months
Glue Hair Extensions FAQ
Should I get single or double drawn hair? Density and volume of the hair is the main difference between double drawn hair and single drawn hair. Double drawn means that all the strands have manually been checked and all the shorter hairs have been discarded. That results in equal strand length from top to bottom and greater density of the extensions. With single drawn, you get much thinner hair that is not equally thick. So if you’re looking for amazing volume, double drawn should be your choice.
Is your hair Remy? Yes. If you’re looking for top quality hair, then Remy is your best choice. It is unmatched when it comes to durability, volume, and quality. Remy stands for hair that has been collected from one human donor and has all the cuticles. These are facing the same direction which means it will tangle a lot less and last for a longer period of time. However, there are some stores that sell fake Remy hair.
Those strands are not high quality because the cuticles are removed by a chemical process. That results in extensions that tangle and knot and simply do not look as good. If you want something that will last you for a long time, make sure to buy genuine Remy hair.
How to Apply Glue Hair Extensions?
Our wavy glue tips can be installed in no time without much hassle. Take a look at the step-by-step instructions on how to do it:
1. Wash your hair beforehand and comb it.
2. Check that the extensions color matches your own perfectly and that the length is right. If everything looks great, you can proceed with the application.
3. All of the U-tip strands should be placed in a couple of layers, starting from your neck. You can also place some at the sides, but don’t go too high up because you don’t want the tips to show.
4. Start with the first layer just above your neck. Section off the hair, and clip everything else up. From that layer, separate multiple small strands and make sure there’s enough space between them.
5. Take the first keratin extensions and melt the glue with the hot fusion tool. When it’s nice and sticky, apply it to the first strand. Roll the tip between your fingers in order to connect it properly. Do not place the tips too close to your roots because that put too much strain on your hair and prevent it from growing properly.
6. Repeat the same process for each strand on the first layer. Now separate another layer higher up and do the same thing. Be very careful when handling the hot tool and attaching the extensions because it’s not so simple to remove them right away. 7. When you’re done, avoid washing your hair for one or two days.
How to Remove Keratin Hair Extensions?
Because your body wave is glued to your natural tresses, it will grow out after a couple of weeks, depending on how fast your strands grow. That is the time when you should remove the extensions and reapply them again. The removal is very simple if you have an adhesive remover and the hot fusion crushing tool.
1. Decide whether you want to start from the top or the bottom.
2. Find the first bond and move away any strands around it.
3. Apply keratin remover and press the bond with the fusion crusher tool. You will notice that the strands can be easily removed now. Repeat this strand by strand until you have removed all of them.
4. There will be some glue residue on your locks so apply more adhesive remover and brush it out. After that, wash your hair. And that’s it!
If you have additional questions about installing or removing hot fusion extensions, contact a hair professional. If you don’t have a lot of experience and don’t want to do it yourself, you have them installed at a salon.
Keratin Hair Extensions Care
If you want to be able to wear your new wavy locks for up to six months, you need to do some maintenance. Caring for your extensions is very important because it will ensure that your waves look flowy, gorgeous, shiny, and tangle free. Here are some tips that will help you:
1. One of the main this is keeping your strands tangle-free. Extensions that are all matted up do not look good and will not last you as long. To avoid that, brush every day and before and after every wash.
2. Because you do not take hot fusion extensions off every day, you wash them all together with your real strands. It is enough that you wash two times a week, avoid doing it daily. Do not scrub on the scalp area too much; you want to be really gentle and careful around the bonds. Also, do not tug or pull because that could lead to breakage. Buy a shampoo that’s very mild and doesn’t contain many chemicals. You can consult with a hair professional and ask for a recommendation.
3. To make your body wave look as best as possible, use a leave-in conditioner as well. Your tresses will be much shinier and easier to brush.
4. Try to schedule the washing so that you have enough time to dry your tresses naturally. It is the best way to do it. Unfortunately, that’s not always possible and sometimes you need to use a blow dryer. When you do, spray some heat protectant beforehand and use the lowest heat setting.
5. You also need to protect your keratin extensions while sleeping. Never go to bed with wet hair because that can make the strands slip out. Make a braid or tie a scarf around your head in order to keep your locks static during sleep.
6. If you remove the U-tips and don’t reapply them right away, you need to properly store them. Keep the hair away from the sun and damp places. Place it in an air-tight container after brushing.
If you do everything from this list, you will have an amazing extensions experience. If you still have some questions about care and maintenance, contact your hair expert.
Shipping Your Hair Extensions
If you want your keratin extensions shipped for free, choose the registered air mail option. Your package will be delivered in 10 – 30 days to North America, Australia, United Kingdom and other western European countries except Italy.
The same countries apply to the EMS shipping. If you select this method, your item will be delivered in 4 – 8 days. For people in a hurry, we also have an extra fast option (FedEx/TNT/DHL) where your extensions will be delivered in just 1 – 4 business days.
Take into consideration that we usually need about one day or less to ship your item. We start the handling process as soon as we verify your payment. In some rare cases, when there are circumstances we cannot influence, like the postal service being closed, the handling time can take a bit longer, but not more than 72 hours.
- Nice hair, best price Review by Emily Perry