With 43 colors available, one might wonder, what color hair extensions should one get or what shade to pick when it comes to hair dyeing?
Well, today we are happy to provide you with the all in one color selection guide, which includes all our shades that we offer at the AiryHair.com website.
The best part? These pics are taken in the direct and natural sunlight with the highest quality camera, which means the pictures are super high resolution.
Please note: if the color matches perfectly yet you are looking for a light tone and the one you picked is named “dark x” for example, trust your eyes rather than the text. If you are looking for textures or custom hair, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
– #1 (Black / Jet Black) – Complete black, the darkest black hair color you can get
– #1B (Off Black) – This is what the natural black hair look like, also known as soft black or raven back
– #2 (Dark Brown / Darkest Brown) – The darkest possible brown hair color, which is almost black unless you get close
– #4 (Chocolate Brown / Dark Golden Brown) – A really dark hair color, which looks like a dark chocolate
– #6 (Medium Brown / Chestnut Brown) – A dark to medium brown hair color, which reminds of a chestnut and has some traces of reddish brown
– #8 (Brown / Light Chestnut Brown) – A natural brown hair color, which is the most favorite brown colon in various saloons
– #10 (Light Brown / Medium Golden Brown / Ash Brown) – A medium brown hair color with small visible traces of golden brown
– #12 (Warm Light Brown / Light Reddish Brown / Light Golden Brown) – This is a medium light brown color with visible traces of red tones
– #16 (Dark Blonde / Ash Blonde / Medium Ash Brown) – This hair color is a mix of beautiful ashes and blond, one of the more popular choices for spring and autumn
– #18 (Honey Blonde / Light Ash Brown) – Blond hair that is similar in color to that of a honey and light ashes
– #20 (Swedish Blonde / Gold Blonde) – Another gold bond alternative, which is also one of the most popular hair colors in Sweden
– #22 (Champagne Blonde / Light Ash Blonde) – This color features golden, or champaign like traces of yellow throughout the hair
– #24 (Golden Brown / Light Strawberry Blonde) – A somewhat light and / or dulled version of a champagne blonde hair color
– #27 (Strawberry Blonde / Light Butterscotch Blonde) – One of the most popular blond hair colors available and there is a reason for that, it’s sexy and light
– #60 (Platinum Blonde / Bleached Blonde) – A really popular blond hair color among majority of the women and a great #613 alternative
– #613 (Blonde / Light Blonde) – Also known as snow white and baby blonde hair color, another popular alternative for #60
– #Rosa (Golden Pink / Pink Blonde) – A new kind of hair color, which is a mix of blond and very light link
– #30 (Medium Auburn / Red Brown) – A slightly warmer and darker alternative of the #33 true copper hair color
– #33 (True Copper / Vibrant Red Brown / Dark Auburn) – One of the sexiest and most popular reddish and brown hair colors out there
– #99J (Red Wine / Plum) – Also known as color #118 or burgundy, one of the deepest reddish colors out there
– #350 (Dark Ginger / Orange Red) – A bright and dark looking ginger hair color with traces of brown and red
– #Red (Ruby / Bright Red / Strawberry Red) – As bright as a ruby gem or a strawberry, you (probably) can’t get any shinier than that
– #Bug (Fushia / Bright Red Vine / Dark Lilac) – A darker and colder version of the violet hair color
– #Violet (Lavender / Bright Amethyst / Dark Beautyberry) – Extremely bright and shiny hair color, often used during the Breast Cancer Awareness month
– #Pink (Rose / Pale Red / Golden Sunrise) – The most popular and attention grabbing color for the Breast Cancer Awareness month
– #Lilac (Purple / Lila / Dark Mauve / Mallow) – A very dark and deep purple hair color, great one for parties or women that love fun hairstyles
– #Blue (Ocean Blue / Electric Blue) – A fascinating and attention grabbing color, which is perfect for brave women and parties
– #Green (Gray Green / Light Green) – As green as beautiful spring grass, with lighter and darker hair shades
– #Turkis (Golden Green / Blond Green) – One of the newest hair colors out there, a light green color with subtle hints of blond
Did we help you to decide on the hair color? Share this post with your friends and proceed to the next natural step!
Click here and get the awesome remy hair extensions at the AiryHair’s website!
– #12 / #613 (Warm Light Brown + Blonde) – A beautiful combination hair color combination of the golden brown and light blond
– #18 / #613 (Honey Blonde + Blonde) – One of the most popular mixed / ombre combinations: honey blond and blonde
– #27 / #613 (Strawberry Blonde + Blonde) – Another highly popular combination (be it ombre or not), a mix of two beautiful blond colors
– #Mixed #4 / #27 (Chocolate Brown + Strawberry Blonde) – An interesting, full of contrast and really playful combination of beautiful brown and strawberry blonde
Ombré Color List
– #Ombré #1 / #12 (Black + Warm Light Brown) – An interesting take on dyeing your hair in two colors: black and warm light brown
– #Ombré #1 / #613 (Black + Blonde) – One of the most unique and playful hair color combinations: black and blonde
– #Ombré #1 / #Purple (Black + Purple) – A fiery red color is always accentuated nicely with black.
– #Ombré #1 / #Red (Black + Red) – An amazing contrast is created with pure black and bright purple combo.
– #Ombré #1B / #6 (Off Black + Medium Brown) – For those who prefer natural colors, off black and mild brown look awesome.
– #Ombré #1B / #27 (Off Black + Strawberry Blonde) – For an almost black and white contrast, choose this off black and a beautiful shade of strawberry blonde.
– #Ombré #1B / #30 (Off Black + Medium Auburn) – Auburn and black are great colors to create a beautiful ombre with.
– #Ombré #1B / #60 (Off Black + Platinum Blonde) – This Cruella de Vil inspired ombre is all about the extreme contrasts.
– #Ombré #1B / #613 (Off Black + Blonde) – For a more natural blonde color, this ombre is just perfect.
– #Ombré #1B / #99J (Off Black + Red Wine) – Wouldn’t it be cool to have hair colored like red wine?
– #Ombré #1B / #Blue (Off Black + Blue) – Electric blue color mixed with black, perfect for those who want to stand out from the crowd.
– #Ombré #1B / #Bug (Off Black + Fushia) – Somewhat provocative and sexy combination of fushia and off black hair colors
– #Ombré #1B / #Green (Off Black + Green) – Bright grass-like green and black ombre that demands attention.
– #Ombré #1B / #Grey (Off Black + Grey) – A trendy black and grey ombre that works on all hairstyles.
– #Ombré #1B / #Lavender (Off Black + Lavender) – Pastel lavender and pure black colors work together to create a unique looking ombre.
– #Ombré #1B / #Pink (Off Black + Pink) – Light pastel pink is emphasized by black to create an ombre for girls who want to be different.
– #Ombré #1B / #Platinum (Off Black + Platinum) – Pure black and white create the most extreme contrast, ideal for girls with a unique style.
– #Ombré #1B / #Teal (Off Black + Teal) – Mermaid-like teal color is mixed with black to create a stunning ombre that draws eyes to it.
– #Ombré #1B / #Violet (Off Black + Violet) – Off black is contrasted with violet, resulting in a bold ombre for trendy girls.
– #Ombré #2 / #6 (Dark Brown + Medium Brown) – A natural looking ombre achieved with a darker and lighter shades of brown.
– #Ombré #2 / #8 (Dark Brown + Brown) – Two different shades of brown create a natural look, perfect for an everyday hairstyle.
– #Ombré #2 / #12 (Dark Brown + Warm Light Brown) – Match your natural shades of brown with a dark and warm brown ombre.
– #Ombré #2 / #24 (Dark Brown + Golden Brown) – A touch of golden color makes this brown ombre look special.
– #Ombré #2 / #Blue (Dark Brown + Blue) – Bright blue completely elevates the dark brown in this interesting looking ombre.
– #Ombré #2 / #Green (Dark Brown + Green) – A color combination for bold girls who don’t want to be unnoticed.
– #Ombré #2 / #Lavender (Dark Brown + Lavender) – Great color mix for parties and night’s out.
– #Ombré #2 / #Pink (Dark Brown + Pink) – A mix of colors that’s perfect for standing out on special occasions.
– #Ombré #2 / #Platinum (Dark Brown + Platinum) – This platinum blond and brown mix is a perfect winter hair color.
– #Ombré #2 / #Teal (Dark Brown + Teal) – Teal is what brings uniqueness to this dark brown color, resulting in a cool ombre perfect for trendy girls.
– #Ombré #2 / #Violet (Dark Brown + Violet) – Violet is a color for a confident girl and this stunning ombre proves it.
– #Ombré #4 / #Lavender (Chocolate Brown + Lavender) – This chocolate and violet color combo is simply jaw-dropping.
– #Ombré #4 / #Pink (Chocolate Brown + Pink) – Pink is such a happy and upbeat color, and combining it with chocolate brown elevates it to another level.
– #Ombré #4 / #Platinum (Chocolate Brown + Platinum) – Platinum blonde always looks stunning and this chocolate colored brown makes it even more special.
– #Ombré #4 / #Teal (Chocolate Brown + Teal) – Teal is one of the trendiest hair colors at the moment and it looks great with all kinds of shades of brown.
– #Ombré #4 / #Violet (Chocolate Brown + Violet) – This violet and chocolate brown mix will transform any hairstyle into pure magic.
– #Ombré #6 / #20 (Medium Brown + Swedish Blonde) – Putting brown and Swedish blonde together results in a unique ombre that is very mild and natural looking.
– #Ombré #6 / #Lavender (Medium Brown + Lavender) – Pastel lavender is a hit this season, so why not create an ombre using a nice medium brown?
– #Ombré #6 / #Pink (Medium Brown + Pink) – Medium brown is a beautiful natural shades that goes well together will all kinds of different colors, so why not try pink?
– #Ombré #6 / #Platinum (Medium Brown + Platinum) – This cool ombre creates a beautiful contrast of medium brown and pure white colors.
– #Ombré #6 / #Teal (Medium Brown + Teal) – This teal and medium brown ombre can be easily incorporated with any natural shade of brown.
– #Ombré #6 / #Violet (Medium Brown + Violet) – Violet is definitely an unusual hair color which is a perfect match for the medium brown shade.
– #Ombré #8 / #Platinum (Brown + Platinum) – The light brown complements platinum blond perfectly, creating a gorgeous ombre.
– #Ombré #12 / #20 (Warm Light Brown + Swedish Blonde) – For anyone who is into natural looking ombres, this warm light brown mixed with Swedish blonde is the perfect choice.
– #Ombré #12 / #613 (Warm Light Brown + Blonde) – Light brown and blonde are very similar shades which create a very mild ombre, perfect for girls who want a natural look.
– #Ombré #18 / #60 (Honey Blonde + Platinum Blonde) – Honey and platinum blonde create a low contrast, resulting in a toned down ombre, perfect for every-day hairstyles.
– #Ombré #18 / #99j (Honey Blonde + Red Wine) – Red wine color is definitely alluring and the honey blonde shade emphasizes it even more.
– #Ombré #18 / #Blue (Honey Blonde + Blue) – The mild honey blonde allows the electric bright blue color to stand out and get all the attention.
– #Ombré #18 / #Lavender (Honey Blonde + Lavender) – For a more mild contrast, choose lavender and honey blonde ombre.
– #Ombré #18 / #Pink (Honey Blonde + Pink) – Light, pastel colors are on trend this season and this ombre shows why.
– #Ombré #18 / #Platinum (Honey Blonde + Platinum) – For an unusual mix of shades of blonde, pick this stunning ombre.
– #Ombré #18 / #Teal (Honey Blonde + Teal) – The honey blonde shade gives the teal color another dimension, resulting in a ombre like you have never seen before.
– #Ombré #18 / #Violet (Honey Blonde + Violet) – Violet is the perfect addition to your honey blonde color because of its fresh and bright look.
– #Ombré #24 / #Turkis (Golden Brown + Turkis) – Splashes of gold complement the unusual turquoise color perfectly.
– #Ombré #60 / #Lavender (Platinum Blonde + Lavender) – For a slick, modern look, go with this uniquely beautiful white and lavender ombre.
– #Ombré #60 / #Pink (Platinum Blonde + Pink) – This captivating platinum and pink ombre will definitely turn some heads.
– #Ombré #60 / #Rosa (Platinum Blonde + Rosa) – This gentle platinum and rosa ombre is perfect for girls who want a mild hair color that is not completely out of the box.
– #Ombré #60 / #Teal (Platinum Blonde + Teal) – This platinum shade of blonde is elevated to another level with the bright and attention demanding shade of teal.
– #Ombré #60 / #Violet (Platinum Blonde + Violet) – The bold violet color will give your platinum hairstyle the change it needs and it perfect for anyone who dares to be different.
3 Tone Color List
– 3 Tones #1B / #4 / #27 (Off Black + Chocolate Brown + Strawberry Blonde) – Only for the most confident and daring girls, this triple ombre combines three different shades which results in a totally unique hairstyle that is perfect for experimentation with different colors.
For details on texture, please see our texture post.
This post was brought to you by AiryHair, the high quality / low price hair extension provider for home and professional use. Click here and visit us now!
Can’t find what you are looking for? Create your own hair extensions.