Real Human Hair, Full Lace Wigs
Are you looking for instant hair volume that will completely transform your look? Well, you’ve come to the right place. AiryHair full lace wigs enable you to have a full head of hair that looks completely natural. You don’t have to worry about thin or damaged locks ever again. A full lace wig gives you the freedom to style your strands however you want to and look very glamorous and sexy.
What is a Full Lace Wig?
Like the name implies, a full lace wig is constructed completely out of lace which has hairs attached to it. So the whole cap is made out of lace and it has a band around it that stretches. This type of wigs can have combs sewed onto the cap, usually two for the temple area and one on the back that secure the wig on your head even more or they can be without combs. When you receive your full lace wig, you will also notice that it has extra lace all around which you cut before you apply it.
One of the advantages of a full lace wig is that it looks completely natural and indistinguishable from your own hair. This is the only type of wig that you can part anyway you prefer to, whether it’s on the side, middle, full across, and even full cornrow parting. The reason for that is because this wig has lace everywhere, while other types have lace only at the front or around the wig. So if you’re looking for versatility in terms of parting your strands, definitely go for a full lace.
Another great thing about this type of wig is that you can wear it in a high ponytail and that’s not something you can do with many other wigs who have tabs at the back of the head. Since this wig has lace all around, it will look completely natural in a ponytail and you don’t have to worry about anyone noticing that you’re actually wearing a wig. We offer different sizes of the wig, along with specific measurements for each one that will enable you to choose one that fits you best. Be very careful when determining the size because the wig should not be too small or too big. It has to fit you snugly in order to look completely seamless.
Our wigs are made out of real human hair which means they will last you for a very long time if you take care of them properly. The wigs require maintenance just like extensions and your real strands. Because of the quality of the hair, the wigs will not tangle if you brush them regularly and will keep their shine and softness.
AiryHair Full Lace Wig Features
• Length: From 14 inches to 26 inches
• Weight: See the length chart
• Colors: All available colors
• Textures: Straight, body weave and curly
• Wig Hair Quality: Real human hair
Full Lace Wig Application Methods
There are a couple of ways that you can apply a full lace wig. The easiest way is to put on a wig cap and hide all of your strands and then put the wig on top of that. Although this way is not as secure as others, you can take it off much more easily which is great if you like to change wigs often. Another way is to sew it in. This option is a bit more expensive if you don’t know how to do it yourself, but it is a very secure method because the hair will stay in place for a long time.
This is definitely a long term option and it looks and feels much more natural. It is also the least damaging to your natural strands because they can grow undisturbed. The disadvantages are that you have to stick with one wig style for quite some time and if the sew in is done incorrectly, it can put real tension on your locks and damage them. The last option is to glue it on which is great because it’s much easier and quicker to remove and reinstall. But glue doesn’t last as long and it’s definitely not as secure as sewing it in. So definitely explore all of this options further and consult your hair professional in order to choose what method is best for you.
Full Lace Wig vs. 360 Frontal Lace Wig vs. Lace Front Wig
Since there are many wig types, sometimes it’s quite difficult to distinguish the differences between them. The most popular ones are full lace wig, 360 frontal lace wig, and lace front wig and you’ve probably heard about them. But how do they actually work and which one should you pick? It all depends on what kind of look you are going for and what are your needs and habits. Bellow, you can read a quick and simple overview of each type, as well as some advantages and disadvantages.
Full Lace Wig
This type of wig is recommended for girls who are going for that natural look, nothing over the top. The density of this wig is in the normal range so you won’t get that intense, extra voluminous glamour look. It has the same volume as natural strands which is more than enough. The advantage of this type of wig is that you can part it however you want to and it will still look seamless. You also have a lot of styling options that include a high ponytail. Different sizes are available for these wigs, going from small to medium and large. The disadvantage is that the sizes are not adjustable, so you have to make sure that you order the right one. Another thing is that you cannot control the fullness and the density of the hair. Because there’s lace everywhere and the hairs are already attached to all of it, you cannot add more bundles like you can to other wig types. So if you want extremely voluminous and dense locks, go with 360 frontal or lace front wig. Full lace wig is also the most expensive out of all three types because it takes much more time and effort to make them since all the hair is pre-sewn onto the lace cap.
360 Frontal Lace Wig
This type of wig is different from a full lace because it contains only a strip of lace that goes around the head, hence the name. A 360 frontal lace wig is recommended for girls who want that full glamorous look. Because the crown area is not made out of lace, you can actually add extra bundles of hair, as many as you can fit, in order to get that extra volume. Full lace wigs have a density of 130 – 180% while you can go much higher with 360 frontal lace wigs. You can also wear this wig in a ponytail and basically do whichever style you want. This is a cheaper option than a full lace so if you’re on a budget, go for 360.
Lace Front Wig
This is the cheapest one out of the three because it contains lace only at the front, going from one temple to another. If you don’t need much versatility with styling and parting your strands, then go for this type. It looks great when your locks are loose, but pulling it up in a ponytail is not a good idea because there’s no lace at the back and it will be very obvious that you’re wearing a wig. But not all girls are crazy for ponytails, and if you’re one of them, you will have no problems with a lace frontal wig. As with 360 wig, you can also add bundles of hair to it and control the density and volume of your locks.
How to Apply a Full Lace Wig?
There are a couple of methods that you can choose for applying your full lace wig, but we’re going to show you one of the easiest ones that produces great results. The process is simple enough that you can do it on your own, but if you don’t feel as confident, ask a friend to help you out.
1. Before you start putting on your wig, there are a couple of things that you can do to make it look even more seamless and perfect. The first thing is plucking your hairline using tweezers. The reason why many girls do this is to have a more natural hairline because wigs are usually quite dense there which doesn’t look as good. Another thing you can do is to slightly bleach the lace at the hairline which will create a more natural skin and hair tone.
2. You need to make tight cornrows out of your real strands and you have the option of placing the wig directly on top of it or adding a skin colored cap.
3. Now is the time to cut the extra lace. Take your wig and place it correctly on your head, making sure it matches up with your hairline. When you’re completely sure that it’s right, proceed to cut the excess lace. The easiest way to do it is by pulling on the lace, so it’s a good idea to have a friend to help you hold or cut it.
4. Now we’ve come to actually securing the wig on your head. You have two options here: gluing it or sewing it in. If you choose the latter, using a thread and needle, sew the wig all the way around your head. If that seems too complicated, you can choose the glue method. A product that is really popular is Got2Be Hair Glue Gel which is actually not real glue and that makes it a lot safer option.
5. First, apply one coat of gel only to your skin and hair and blow dry it with low heat. Now apply another coat of the gel to your hairline (it’s easiest to use a brush for dying) and don’t let it set completely, it needs to be a bit tacky. Apply some gel to the wig as well and tape it down, doing one part at a time since it will be much easier. Gently massage the hairline in order to make sure that it’s completely secure on your head. Use a blow drier to help the gel to set.
6. When you’re done, you can use regular alcohol to clean up the excess gel from your forehead. And you’re done, your wig is secured to your head and it looks absolutely natural, seamless and perfect!
How to Wash a Full Lace Wig?
Although it may seem difficult, washing a full lace wig is actually pretty simple. And you should really try to maintain it properly because there’s no point in spending a lot of money on your beautiful wig and then ruin it by not cleaning it. The right time to wash your wig is when you notice that it’s getting a bit greasy. We recommend that you buy products that are made especially for wigs and you will need a shampoo, conditioner and a detangler. Be very gentle when washing it and if you can, leave it to air dry. If you must use a blow dryer, apply a thermal spray that will protect your strands from heat. Also, make sure to brush thoroughly and detangle completely. That way, your wig will stay in perfect condition and you will be able to wear it for months and months!
AiryHair Wig Shipping Times
Because we want you to have more options when you order our wigs, we provided you with two different shipping options.
Free Rate Shipping
- This is a free shipping option which is perfect for anyone who’s on a tight budget. But the shipping can take anywhere from 10 to 30 days.
- If you need your wig right away and cannot wait as long, choose the expedited shipping which will deliver your item in only 1 to 5 business days. Keep in mind that you also need to take handling time into consideration which usually takes only 24 hours.
Because wigs are a unique product, we do not accept returns or exchanges, unless the product got damaged during shipping and / or is a wrongly sent one.
- great wigs, good price Review by Alisha
- Comfortable wig, seems hair ie xpensive these days Review by Silvia