360 Frontal Lace Wigs, Real Human Hair
Are you tired of thin, dry, and damaged hair that doesn’t seem to grow at all? Does your hair lack volume and texture? Are your strands shedding too much or falling out? If you answered yes to any of these questions, a 360 frontal lace wig is the perfect solution for you. It is a great option if you’re not satisfied with your natural locks or simply want to be able to change styles more often without damaging them.
A wig allows you the freedom to choose any look that you want and get it instantly!
What is a 360 Frontal Lace Wig?
You have probably heard about 360 frontal lace wigs, but are not quite sure how they work. This type of wig is made out of lace that goes all the way around the perimeter, at 360°. AiryHair wigs are made out of real human hair which means you have infinite style options and it’s much easier to clean and maintain. If you brush regularly, there will be no tangling and matting, and your new strands will last you for a very long time.
We offer different wig sizes so that you can pick the one that fits you perfectly. This is a very important part of selecting and ordering your wig because you want to measure and make sure it fits snugly on your head. But if you do make a mistake and order a wig that’s slightly too big for you, don’t despair, because you have the option to refit your new locks. This is something that is possible only with 360 frontal lace wigs, if you go for a full lace wig, this is not an option. The way you do it is by making a cut at the back of the wig and sewing it back in order to make it smaller. But if you’re not comfortable with doing this and you’re afraid that you’re going to damage your wig, make sure to order the right size in the first place. We also offer different wig textures like straight and curly so you can choose one that looks like your natural hair, or go the opposite way and try something new.
What is great about 360 frontal lace wigs is that you get a natural look because of the lace that goes all around your head, and you also have the option to attach more bundles at the crown area. That way, you can control the density of your locks and you have the option to go for the extra voluminous, diva locks that everyone will notice. For example, you cannot do that with a full lace wig. Do keep in mind that you will need to buy extra bundles to do this and sew them in yourself. But our 360 wigs have amazing density and volume so you can simply skip this step if you don’t want something that’s over the top.
Another advantage of a 360 frontal lace wig is the lace that goes all around the perimeter. That means that you part your strands wherever the lace is and get that natural look. It also allows you to wear your locks in a high ponytail and make updos and nobody will ever notice that you’re wearing a wig because the hairline will look perfect and seamless because of the lace.
AiryHair 360 Frontal Lace Wig Features
• Length: From 14 inches to 26 inches
• Weight: See the length chart
• Colors: All available colors
• Textures: Straight, body weave and curly
• Wig Hair Quality: Real human hair
360 Frontal Lace Application Methods
When it comes to wigs, you have several application methods that you can try and decide what works best for you. It all depends on your needs and wig wearing habits. If you don’t plan on wearing your new locks for too long or you like to change the style quite often, you can try the application that requires no adhesive or sewing. But do keep in mind that this method is not as secure as other ones. For a permanent method that is completely secure, sew the wig on, going all around the hairline.
Although this is a great option, if the sewing is done incorrectly, you risk damaging your natural strands if there’s too much pressure on them. You can also use glue or any type of adhesive to attach the wig onto your hairline. This is a semi-permanent option which holds up pretty well. It’s quite easy to do and doesn’t put much strain on your natural tresses if done correctly. There is also wig tape, which is small pieces of tape that you put along your hairline. They work quite well and prevent the wig from moving. If you’re not sure what application method to use, consult your hair professional and ask for more advice.
360 Frontal Lace Wig vs. Full Lace Wig vs. Lace Front Wig
There are all this different terms and names when it comes to wigs that can be quite confusing because they’re all quite similar but also very different in certain aspects. You are probably wondering which one to buy and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each one? It is very important to know your wigs because it will enable you to determine which one is right for you. Three most popular wig types are 360 frontal lace, full lace, and lace front. Below, we’re going to explain all of them in very simple terms as to not confuse you even more.
360 Frontal Lace Wig
This type of wig is recommended for girls who want to go all out with the volume and be fierce, glamorous divas. A 360 frontal lace wig enables you to add as many bundles as you can fit in which results in some serious density. Because lace goes all around the 360 degrees, you get a very natural look, and you are able to wear high ponytails and different updos which you cannot do with a lace front wig, for example. But that is the reason why a 360 frontal lace wig is a bit more expensive than a lace front, so take your budget and your needs into consideration.
Full Lace Wig
Being the most expensive out of the three, it is the premium type of wig. It is made in a way that ensure a completely natural and seamless look and hairline and strands that are indistinguishable from your own locks. There is no way anybody would ever notice that you’re wearing a wig, and that is one of the main advantages of this wig, which also explains the higher price. Because this wig is made only out of lace, you can part your strands literally however you want to and you will get that real look. You can even do cornrow and other complicated partings. The only disadvantage of a full lace wig is that you can’t adjust the fullness and volume. Although these wigs have great density, it just doesn’t compare to a 360 wig that has extra bundles added to it. But if you’re going for a natural look that resembles volume and texture of normal, real hair, then a full lace wig will work great for you without a doubt.
Lace Front Wig
If you’re on a budget and are looking for a more affordable option, then a lace front wig is a great choice. It is similar to a 360 frontal lace wig, but the difference is that there is lace only at the front, going from one temple to the other. There is also not as much parting options and you should wear this wig in a high ponytail. But if you like to simply let your strands loose and are not into updos, then a lace front wig is a great option.
How to Apply a 360 Frontal Lace Wig?
As we mentioned before, there a couple of ways that you can put on a 360 frontal wig. In this short guide, we’re going to show you one of the easiest and simplest options that you can do yourself, so there is no need of going to a salon. But it could be helpful to get a friend to help you, especially if you’re doing something like this for the first time. It includes sewing, so there will be no glue, gel, or tape, and your wig will last you for a long time.
1. Before you start applying the wig, you can customize it in order to get an even more realistic look. The first step is bleaching the knots slightly. After that, you want to shampoo the wig, and don’t forget to add the conditioner as well in order to moisturize it. When you’re finished, towel dry it
2. Now is the time to customize the hairline and make it look more natural by doing a little bit of plucking and creating some baby hairs.
3. Now you need to move on to your own hair while the wig is drying naturally. Do a basic, straight back braid pattern.
4. Try the frontal on and make sure it fits your head, sometimes it can be slightly bigger, but you definitely don’t want it to be too small. So if you feel too much pressure on your head, this is a sign that your wig is not big enough and it’s not a good idea to wear it.
5. Start cutting the lace on the back part, going from one ear to another. Leave the front where it is for now. Be careful when cutting the lace as to not cut any hairs. When you’re finished, check everything out to make sure it looks good.
6. Now it’s time to sew and this is where it’s great to have a friend to help. While you’re holding the wig, instruct your friend to sew a couple of stitches on each side, starting at your temples.
7. Now that you’re sides are sewn in, it’s time to cut the remaining lace at the front. After you do that, you want to go ahead and start sewing in the back.
8. After that is done and you’re satisfied, you want to start sewing the middle part of the frontal, around the crown area.
9. Now is the time to sew the hair bundles or weft onto the crown area to add that amazing volume. The number of bundles is determined by how thick you want your strands to be. The sewing is done in a flip over method to make it look as seamless as possible.
10. For the finish, you can make the baby hairs slick at the front of the hairline to get that cool, natural look.
How to Style a 360 Frontal Lace Wig?
Now that your 360 frontal lace wig is applied, you can do pretty much everything to it. You can try out a high ponytail or bun and you’ll notice that it looks completely realistic. You can part your hair wherever there is lace below, just don’t part at the back.
You can also curl your strands or make gorgeous waves in order to show off that volume and density. So basically, you have a lot of styling options when it comes to this type of wigs. Simply make sure that you maintain and wash it regularly. Also, brush a couple of times a day to avoid tangling and matting of the hair. If you do everything right, your beautiful wig will last your for months and there will be no damage to your own hair.
AiryHair Wig Shipping Times
We offer you a selection of two different shipping options that will definitely fit your needs. So after you have chosen your wig, select free rate or expedited shipping.
Free Rate Shipping
- If you’re not in a great hurry and want to save money on shipping, then this is the perfect shipping option for you. Your wig will arrive in 10 to 30 days, ready to be worn.
- If you want your now and don’t want to wait, then pick the expedited shipping option. Your wig will be at your door step in 1 to 5 business day, plus handling time which is usually about 24 hours or less.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer any returns or exchanges for our wigs, due to the nature of the item, unless the item was damaged during transit.