AiryHair Curly Clip-in Human Hair Extensions
Go wild with our selection of clip-in human hair extensions. Available in three different curly textures as well as straight and wavy, AiryHair is one of the few suppliers that offers hundreds of different hair colors and lengths, and it does not matter if it’s ombré or a crazy three tone variation, we have it all.
Our clips are easy to put in and take out, saving you money on stylist since you can do it on your own in less than 5 minutes (with practice).
Clip-In Extensions Bundle
Depending on your needs, you can select from 4 different variations of our human hair wefts, from as few as 7 to as many as 10 pieces.
All clip in sets include at least one 8-inch weft (the 10 piece set comes with two), two to four 6-inch wefts, as well as 7, 6, 2 and 1.5 inch long wefts with later being used for the sides.
AiryHair Human Hair Extensions Selection
• Color: Any color you can think of
• Length: 6 to 30 inches
• Weight: From just 40 to 210 grams
• Curly Textures: Deep Curly, Kinky Curly and Yaki
• Hair Quality: Genuine, 100% Real Remy Human Hair
• Premium Hair Option (a): Double Drawn (all hair is of of an equal length, top to bottom)
• Premium Hair Option (b): Remy Premium Plus (less tangling and processing)
Why are Curly Hair Extensions So Cool?
1. Curls Are Effortless
They simply look cool and stylish without much effort and work.
2. You Are Always Ready to Go
If you have curls, you don’t have to spend a lot of time styling your hair. Just run your fingers through your curls a couple of times and you’re good to go!
3. You Stand Out
So many people have boring straight hair, so if you want to be different and stand out from the crowd, curls are the way to go.
4. Curls Give You Confidence
Voluminous, curly hair definitely boosts your confidence and makes you walk the streets like you own them.
5. Curly Hair Rarely Looks Dirty
For some reason, it’s very hard to notice when curly hair is dirty, so that is definitely a big plus.
6. Forget About Curling Irons
If you have naturally curly hair, you don’t have to struggle with curling irons or rollers and that saves you a lot of time.
7. Curls are Healthier
Since you don’t have to use hot tools or bunch of products on your hair to achieve curly look, they tend to be much healthier for your own hair.
Our double drawn extensions have a lot of volume and looks simply stunning!
9. Curls Look Glamorous
Whenever you think of luscious glamorous hair, you naturally think of curls.
10. Works for Different Hair Lengths
It doesn't matter if you have very short, mid-length or very long hair, curls will always look great on you.
How to Put-in Curly Clip-In Hair Extensions?
AiryHair curly clip-in extensions are so easy to apply and you will be done in no time. There is no need to go to a salon because you can do it yourself in only a couple of minutes. Here is how you do it:
1. First you have to ensure that your natural hair matches the texture of the extensions. Curl or straighten your hair to make sure your curly extensions can blend seamlessly. When you are done, you can go to the next step.
2. Using a comb or your fingers, section off a small part of your hair at the bottom. The line should be just above your ears. If you have shorter hair, you can twist that section into a tight knot and pin it. This is going to help hide the shortest part of your hair so you won’t be able to see that short little layer peeking through the bottom.
3. Chose a weft with three clips on it and place it on the horizontal line that you have parted. Make sure that everything is aligned and close the clips. Check if the hair is secured and tight in place. If it feels loose, remove it and start again.
4. Now part another section of hair just above that. Spray your curls with a little bit of water in order for them to regain more shape. Grab another three clip weft and place it above your ears, all the way across your head. If you want even more volume for your curls, you can place two three-clip wefts in the same place.
5. Part another section of your hair, the horizontal line should be somewhere above your eyebrows. Take one three clip weft and place it on the right side of your head. Then take another weft and apply it on the left side.
6. Go above that and section another portion of your head and this time you can apply a four clip weft. Clip it from one side of your head, all the way to the other. You can continue up if you want more volume, just make sure that you don’t clip in your extensions on top of your natural curls because it will be visible.
7. Let the top part of your head loose and spray your curls with some water and add a styling cream. That way you can blend in your hair better. And you’re done! Enjoy your beautiful voluminous curls!
How to Take Out Curly Clip-In Hair Extensions?
Removing curly extensions is even simpler than applying them. Find the clip and open it. Carefully remove the weft from your hair and repeat this process. Make sure not to pull on your own hair. This process takes only a couple of minutes.
Remember that you have to remove your curly extensions before you go to sleep. That way you won’t damage the hair and your curls will last for a very long time.
Curly Human Hair Maintenance Tips
Our curly clip-in extensions are made out of 100% real human hair and you should care for them like it’s your own hair. Since you remove your clip ins after you worn them, they don’t need to be washed as often as our permanent extensions. We advise you to wash them after 10 or 15 wears or when you notice oil built it.
1. It is extremely important to regularly brush human hair, especially before you wash the extensions. Make sure you brush out all the tangles to prevent matting.
2. The products you use on your curly extensions should be picked carefully. We recommend that you use sulfate-free, very mild shampoo. That way you ensure the longevity of your clip ins.
3. You should always use a leave-in conditioner because it restores the health of your hair and makes it look shiny and beautiful.
4. When washing your curly clip ins, be very careful and gentle. Don’t pull on the hair or scrub aggressively.
5. When you’re done with the washing, leave human hair to air dry. Using a blow dryer is not recommended because it can cause tangling and matting, just like with your natural hair. So plan that ahead in order to have enough time for the hair to dry. If you’re in a hurry, please use the lowest heat setting on your blow-dryer.
6. If you don’t plan on applying your curly extensions right away after they have dried naturally, put them back into the packaging for safe storing. Our curly hair extensions are made out of remy human hair and if you take proper care of them, they can last for more than six months. If you’re still not sure how to maintain and wash them, please consult with your hair stylist and ask for additional advice.
AiryHair Curly Clip-In Extensions Shipping
You can decide what kind of shipping you want for your human hairextensions:
• Our most popular choice: free shipping:. Your clips will get to you in 15 to 30 days.
• If you go our rush delivery method, your extensions will be in your hands in less than 6 business days (usually 1-5).
Excluding weekends and Holidays. we need less than one day to pack your order and send it to you.
- Curls are lasting so far Review by Rennie
- holds curl, clips are good quality Review by Sour Grape
other hair i tried would go flat after a single wash, (Posted on 10/16/2017)