Remy Flat Tip (I-Tip) Hair Extensions
Having long, lustrous locks can instantly improve one’s whole look and that’s one of the main reasons all girls pay a lot of attention to their hair. When it’s thick, voluminous, and lengthy, it just looks so much better. But unfortunately, not many girls have that kind of luscious strands and Mother Nature isn’t always so fair. Having thin, damaged, on short strands can be the source of a lot of frustration, but not anymore! We have the perfect solution for your strands – flat tip extensions.
There is no better way to get that extra-long hair immediately, without having to wait months and years for it to grow out. Having problems with thin strands that lack density? Worry no more, you will be amazed by the glamorous volume extensions create and boost your natural locks. The best part about flat tip extensions is that they’re completely invisible and you can rest assured that nobody will notice it’s actually not your real hair.
Remy Flat Tip (I-Tip) Hair Extensions Information
Real Human Hair Remy Flat Tip (I-Tip) Hair Extensions (100 Strands), Body Weave, Curly and Straight
As the name says, this type of extensions have a flat tip which differentiates them from others. The reason why this is better is because the extension tip lays completely flat on your head and it can be camouflaged much more easily and feels so comfortable. And having extensions that are as comfortable as possible is incredibly important because you don’t want anything getting in the way of a perfect experience. The flat tips are secured using the nano ring method which is one of the most advanced. It is becoming increasingly popular because it allows a completely natural movement, realistic look, and increased longevity. If you’re tired of clip in extensions that you have to reapply every day, then you should really think about flat tips.
What we pride ourselves on is giving you as many options possible when it comes to our products, and the same goes for flat tip extensions or sticky tips. We have hundreds of gorgeous shades that you can pick from in order to match it exactly to your natural hair color. That ensures a perfect blend and a realistic look. You can also choose a custom length, from 10 to 30 inches which means you have the option to go all out and have those extra-long tresses that you have always dreamed about. But that’s not all, our flat tip extensions also come in many different textures which means you can experiment with straight, wavy, and curly locks.
• Color: All available colors, including Ombré and Balayage
• Length: 10 to 30 inches
• Weight: 40 to 140 grams
• Strands: 100
• Single Strand Weight: 0.4 to 1 gram
• Texture: Straight, body wave, yaki, kinky curly, deep weave, or curly
Flat Tip Hair Extensions Features
Two main features of these extensions are the flat tip and the nano ring application method. The flat tip ensures that the extensions don’t stick out near the roots and lay completely flat on your head. That’s very important because nobody wants their extensions showing. The nano ring method is amazing because you get so much freedom of movement, which means you have infinite styling options. Whether you want to make a cool updo, or a high ponytail, the extensions will not be visible whatsoever. The flat tips, along with the incredibly small nano rings don’t put any strain on your hair and are so comfortable to wear. This is crucial because nano rings is a semi-permanent method. That means you don’t have to reapply them every day likes some other extension types. If you’re a busy girl, this will definitely have a positive impact on your free time. Once you get the flat tips installed, you can wear them for up to two months, depending on your hair growth. Once there are ready to be refitted, you simply need to move them up, closer to the roots, and then you can wear them for another two months. It’s really simple! And the best thing is that you don’t have to buy new flat tips every time, your old ones will still look perfectly good!
Another reason why nano rings are very popular is that they use the cold fusion method. That means there will be no glue, tape, clips, or heat involved during the application process. This is a complete revolution when it comes to extensions and that’s why more and more girls are choosing this method. Your natural strands along with the flat tips are placed inside the nano rings that are then clamped shut using pliers. It’s as simple as that! That makes the cold fusion method so durable and secure. There is almost no chance that any of the flat tips will slip out or get damaged. Maintaining nano ring extensions is also a lot easier compared to others because you don’t have to worry about damaging any glue or tape.
The nano ring extension method is also recommended for girls with very thin strands. It will not put much strain on your locks and it camouflages really well, even with low density hair. A couple of other amazing benefits of flat tip extensions are:
1. Once you touch our flat tip extensions, you will want to touch them all the time. Their silky and soft texture will totally win you over!
2. Flat tips ensure that you will feel comfortable with your extensions.
3. Nano rings are a great and secure method for applying flat tips.
4. Flat tips use the cold fusion method which requires no heat, tapes, or glue.
5. AiryHair flat tip extensions are made out of highest quality, real Remy hair
6. Many customization options available!
Because of their quality, ability to customize them, and increased longevity, AiryHair flat tip extensions are definitely number one. For any additional questions, read our frequently asked questions.
Single Drawn vs. Double Drawn Flat Tip Extensions
You have probably heard the terms double and single drawn hair. Here’s the difference. Double drawn means all the shorter hairs from the bundles have been removed by hand. The result is equally long and dense strands, from the roots to the very ends, which looks amazing. However, single drawn hair has not been processed the same way, so you get hairs of different lengths which results in unequally dense hair and thin ends.
Regular Remy Extensions vs. Remy Premium Plus
A premium type of hair that you can only find here, at AiryHair. This is our highest quality product that we have been working hard on for years. Only the top quality human hair is collected from a single donor, ensuring the extensions last longer, keep their shine, and tangle less. Even our most demanding customers are thrilled with our Remy Premium Plus hair!
Remy Human Hair vs. Human Hair
There are many reasons why to choose Remy hair. If you’re looking to have gorgeous extensions that stay that way and you can wear for months, then buying Remy is essential. You will also experience less tangling because all the cuticles are properly aligned, which is a manual process that ensures quality. That being said, you should beware sellers that have false Remy products. Some stores put the Remy label on hair that doesn’t have cuticles aligned or the cuticles have been removed using acid. That is not quality hair and will not last as long as real Remy products.
When you see a Remy label on AiryHair products, you can be assured that you’re buying genuine Remy extensions. If you need more information about our flat tips, contact us!
How to Install Flat Tip Hair Extensions?
Flat tips are pretty easy to install, you can even try to do it yourself. If this is your first time, you can ask a friend to give you a hand. Here’s the process:
1. Start by parting your hair. The flat tips will be in horizontal rows, starting from the bottom and going up, so that’s how you should part your hair. Begin with the first section at the nape of your neck and move upwards from that.
2. Now that you have your horizontal parting, you need to separate a very small section of hair that will go through the ring. You will notice if the strand is too big because it will not fit through the nano ring. So thread the ring to the piece of hair. If you have trouble with getting the ring on, repeat this step a couple of times. When it’s in, keep the ring close to the root.
3. Now is the time to insert the flat tip. Place it underneath your natural strand and hold them both together with your fingers.
5. Check if the placement of the ring is right, because it shouldn’t be too close to the roots. If it is, move everything down slightly.
6. Use pliers to shut the nano ring. Press on the ring multiple times to ensure it’s properly closed.
7. Repeat these steps on other strands, going up one row each time. Don’t place the rings too close to the top part of your strands so that you avoid visibility.
If you need more help or don’t want to do it yourself, contact your hair professional.
Maintaining Flat Tip Hair Extensions
As with your natural strands, you need to take proper care of the flat tip extensions. That way, your locks will look perfect and you will increase the lifespan of your extensions. Here are some useful maintenance tips:
1. Tangling and matting is what damages extensions the most. That why you should comb through them regularly, at least two times a day and before and after every wash.
2. Washing flat tips is similar to washing your real hair. The only difference is that you should be careful what shampoo you use (we recommend a very mild shampoo) and that you avoid too much scrubbing and pulling. Massage your scalp gently, being aware of the rings, and don’t tug on the hair.
3. To make your new locks look extra shiny and silky, use a leave in conditioner but avoid putting it on the roots because that can make your hair greasy.
4. Always try to wash your hair so that you have time to dry it naturally. If you are in a big hurry, use a blow dryer, but apply a heat protectant beforehand. We recommend that you do the same when using hot tools like a curling or straightening iron.
5. You can style your flat tip extensions any way you want to. Because of the nano rings, you can put your hair up, down, on the side, and still nothing will be visible.
6. We recommend that you braid your locks for sleeping or tie a silk scarf. That will prevent tangling and damage to the extensions.
If you need more flat tip maintenance advice, ask your hair professional for help.
Flat Tip Extensions Shipping
Apart from providing you with many product options, we also have different shipping options:
• Free international shipping by registered air mail. Our free shipping option is available internationally. Your flat tip extensions will arrive anywhere from ten to thirty days.
• FedEx/TNT/DHL. If you want your flat tip extensions to arrive as quickly as possible, select this shipping option. The item will be at your doorstep as soon as one to four business days after the order.
24 hours are needed for handling, so take that into consideration when ordering. It can happen that it takes a bit longer, but that’s very rare.
- Fast delivery for flat tips Review by Rosie Read