Professional Hair Rollers and Curlers for Hair Salons
A must-have product for every girl are hair rollers. It is the oldest and most simple way to get amazing looking waves and curls. Having rollers is also much cheaper than going to a salon to get your hair done and you can reuse them how many times you want. It is a much better method than using a curling iron since the heat can damage your hair.
AiryHair rollers come in two different varieties. The first one is a plastic roller that comes with a clip that secures your hair in. The second one is foam roller that has a plastic base and cover that holds everything in place.
The number of rollers you’re going to need depends on how dense your hair is and what type of curls or waves are you going for. Usually about a dozen is enough, but it’s always smart to buy a couple more than you think you need, just in case.
Keep in mind that you need at least shoulder length hair to create nice loose waves. If your strands are shorter, you should think about getting extensions to extend the length of your hair and get that glamorous waves.
Plastic Hair Roller Features
• The rollers come in different sizes which enables you to make different kind of curls and waves. If you want a very loose wave, you should use a large one, and for tight curls, use a smaller one.
• Both rollers have a very simple mechanism that is pretty straightforward to use and close down. It enables you to put them in in no time, without much effort.
• Because of the ribbed surface, the hair will grasp onto it and that makes it easier to roll them. The foam rollers are perfect for sleeping with them because of their soft surface which makes it a lot more comfortable.
• There is no heat necessary for using rollers which makes it the safest method of getting wavy hair. The heat from curling irons dries out your hair and it can severely damage it over time.
• Airy Hair rollers will hold your hear in tightly and you don’t have to fear them falling out, even when you sleep with them.
• Curls and waves give so much volume to the hair, so if you feel like your hair is a bit flat, hair rollers will change your life and give you big, bouncy curls.
• Size in inches (top / bottom width x height): 1.377" / 1.1" x 2.71"
• Size in millimeters (top / bottom width x height): 35 mm / 28 mm x 69 mm
• Quantity: 15 to 120 pieces per package
• Material: Professional grade plastic
• Color: Red or blue
How to Sleep With Hair Rollers?
Waves and curls need some time to set and that’s why it can be beneficial to sleep with your rollers on. This is something that women have done for decades and there is a very good reason for that. If you want waves or curls that won’t get loose or lose their nice shape, then you have to let the hair to be inside rollers for quite some time.
The best way to do that is to leave them on overnight. In the morning, when you take them out, you will see the most amazing curls ever that will preserve their shape for a very long time.
Although sleeping with hair rollers can be a bit uncomfortable, there are a couple of things that you can do to make it easier. You should definitely use AiryHair’s foam based rollers which are much softer on your head. When you put them in, try to move them away a little bit from the back of your head in order to sleep more comfortably. You could also tie a scarf on your head that will secure everything even more.
How to Use Hair Rollers (Step by Step Guide)
Applying hair rollers is so easy and quick. Once you get a hang of it, it will take you less than 15 minutes to put them in. By following this simple guide, you will get perfect curls that look like you’ve got them done at a salon.
1. The first thing that you do is divide the hair into three easy manageable pieces. You should use what is called a tail comb to do this. Take the first section from the temples. Keep the section as clean as you can. Now twist that upper part of the hair around to get it securely out of the way, wind it around its own base, and pop a clip in.
2. The next section should start at the top of the ears and section off from ear to ear and pin it down. You can leave the third, lower part of the hair down because that’s where you going to start from.
3. Take a quarter of the hair from the section that you’re working on, comb it, and to make the roller application easier, put some hairspray on it. Now take your AiryHair roller and whilst pinching it, slide it down towards the ends. Roll the ends around the roller and then simply wind up to the roots.
4. Now is the time to secure the rollers with the plastic clamp. This part depends on which type of roller you have, but it’s pretty straightforward.
5. Repeat this process on the other three small sections on the bottom of your head, making sure all the rollers are secured, you don’t want them falling out afterwards. You can use hair clips in some places to make it even more secure.
6. Going up to the second section of the hair, you will roll the rollers in the opposite direction. Repeat the process that you have learned in the previous steps. 7. For the top part of the hair, the last third section, also roll them in the opposite way from the previous section.
8. Lastly, put a bit of hairspray all over, that’s going to help to lock the curls in. You should leave your hair to sit for at least two hours or if you have the time, leave them overnight. If you’re in a big hurry, in order to speed up the process, you will need to apply heat. If you use a blow-dryer on your hair, the whole process can be done in about thirty minutes.
9. Now is the time to take your rollers out. Remove the plastic bit that is securing them and carefully remove the rollers one by one.
10. And you’re done! Now you have beautiful, glamorous curls that everyone will envy.
Our Hair Curlers Shipping Time
As soon as you place the order, we will pack your hair curlers and send to you within 10 to 30 days when using free shipping or just 2 to 5 business days if you decide to pick the express option.
Item handing time is usually less than 24 hours with the exception of weekends.
Have a question? Feel free to contact us or call at 800-897-7708. We are always here to help you.
- Great rollers Review by Georgia Riley
- Simple to use Review by Lara West
- Great for curls Review by Helen G
- Cheap but good Review by Sarah Cole
- Very good Review by Erin Reid
- Good curlers Review by June Whitley
- Perfect for salon use Review by Faith England
- Cool Curlers Review by Evelyn Roberts
- Quick delivery Review by Krystal Hines
- Great curler Review by denise