Remy Hair Clip-In Extensions
Don't want to spend endless hours and a ton of money in the hair salon to get thick, luxurious, natural-looking — and feeling — hair? Try clip-in extensions from AiryHair. These easy-to-apply clip-in human hair extensions can be added to your mane in less than 10 minutes for an instantly enhancing effect.
Our clip-in hair extensions are simple and painless to remove, and you'll love how they give you volume and length when you want it. If you're searching for the best clip-in human hair extensions for full head coverage, look no further than the trusted quality of AiryHair.
Remy Clip-in Extensions Package
Our hair is one hundred percent human. Clip in extensions come in straight, wavy, curly and other textures. Your package will include 7, 8, 9, or 10 pieces. Pieces that are 6 inches or longer are for the back of your head, and pieces 4 inches or smaller are for the sides of your head.
7-Piece Clip-In Extensions Set
A 7-piece clip-in human hair extension set comes with:
• One 8-inch piece with four clips
• Two 6-inch pieces with three clips per piece
• Two 4-inch pieces with two clips per piece
• Two 2-inch pieces with one clip per piece
8-Piece Clip-In Extensions Set
With your order you will receive:
• Everything mentioned above plus an extra 2-inch piece
9-Piece Clip-In Extensions Set
If you purchase a 9-piece set, the following clips are included:
• One 8-inch piece with four clips
• One 7-inch piece with three clips
• One 6-inch piece with three clips per piece
• Two 4-inch pieces with two clips per piece
• Four 1.5-inch pieces with one clip per piece
10-Piece Clip-In Extensions Set
If you purchase a 10-piece set:
• Two 8-inch pieces with three clips
• Four 6-inch pieces with two clips per piece
• Four 2-inch pieces with one clip per piece
Clip-In Human Hair Extensions Product Information
• Color: All available colors, as well as mixed colors. See the full list of options here.
• Length: 10 to 30 inches
• Weight: 70, 80, 100, 110, 120, 140, 150, 160, 190, 200 or 210 grams
• Texture: Straight, Bodywave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Deep Curly, Kinky Curly, Funmi, or Yaki
AiryHair Clip-In Extensions Features
AiryHair clip-in extensions are the softest human hair available on the market. Forget messy strands. AiryHair is 100 percent tangle-free, real Remy human hair. Our metal clips are attached to the hair and come with a rubber silicone back, so you won't feel anything when wearing them.
They seamlessly blend into your natural tresses, amplifying your natural look with body and volume. These hair extensions come in amazingly long lengths, up to 30 inches. The clip-in human hair extensions are a breeze to attach and remove. You can apply them quickly on your own without help from someone else.
Here are some frequently asked questions about AiryHair clip-in extensions.
What is Double Drawn Hair?
Double drawn clip-in extensions were specifically designed to get rid of the shorter hair in hair extensions. Most extensions come in a V shape, while double drawn hair does not thin out at the end, resulting in a much better-looking and higher volume hairstyle. If you want the highest possible volume from your extensions, go with double drawn.
If you want the highest possible volume, go with double drawn.
What is Remy Premium Plus Hair?
If your budget allows, we recommend going with our latest generation clip-in hair extensions that have an improved life span and tangle 90 percent less than regular human hair Remy extensions. How do we achieve that? Our newly patented method allows us to gather only the highest quality Remy hair.
Why Should I Choose Remy Hair?
Most suppliers sell “Remy” hair that is not actually genuine. In order to cut down costs and trick consumers, the hair is treated with acid to get rid of the cuticles.
With AiryHair clip-in hair extensions, this is not the case. With AiryHair's Remy hair, you can expect cuticles that are perfectly aligned and that face the same direction, which is exactly what Remy hair is known for. Not only do our extensions not tangle as much, but they also last much longer than non-genuine counterparts.
Why Buy Clip-in Hair Extensions?
If you’re still not sure whether clip-in extensions are right for you, we have put together a list of pros and cons that can help you with your decision. Each type of extensions (and there are many) are different in their own way and have unique characteristics. If you have never worn extensions before, you might find it hard to choose what to buy and that’s why we hope this list will be helpful to you. Let’s start with the list of pros because there’s so many of them. You will be surprised how many amazing features our Remy clip-in extension have!
The Pros of Clip-in Hair Extensions
One of the main things that should be emphasized is that clip-in hair extensions are very beginner friendly. If you have never bought or worn hair extensions, methods like fusion or micro ring might be overwhelming. That’s why clips are always recommended for beginners. Many girls are not even sure if they’re going to like their new hair or want to wear it constantly and that’s why the non-permanent nature of Remy clip-in extensions is perfect. Because they can easily be taken off, you don’t have to commit to wearing them every day. So, if you’re new to the world of extensions, we recommend that you try the clip-in method first.
A Breeze to Install
Clip-in extensions are the ones that are easiest to install, hands down. There is no other extension type that can be attached so quickly. This is a big plus because most women don’t want to spend too much time on the application itself. If you’re a busy woman on the go, clip-in wefts should be your choice because you will save so much time. The extensions come in differently sized wefts and are attached using clips. Simply push on the clips to open them, attach the weft using the small combs and push again to close the clips. It really doesn’t get easier than that!
Easy to Take Off
Taking the wefts of is even simpler and all you need to do is locate the wefts. Press on the clips to release the weft and that’s it! Just make sure to store the wefts properly when not wearing them. Since clip-in extensions are not a permanent method, they need to be taken off before going to bed. Never sleep with them because you could cause damage to the wefts as well your own hair. Many girls love that they don’t have to wear the wefts all the time and some use it only for special occasions. However, if you want a more permanent method, look into tape-in, fusion, micro loop, or micro ring extensions.
No Glue, Heat, Tape or Tools Needed
While some other extension types require the use of glue, heat or special tools for application, clip-in extensions require none of that. That’s why they can be easily installed at home, without anyone’s help. Although using glue or heat when installing other extension types like U-tips or tape-in is not harmful to the hair, it is a bit more complicated than simply clipping the wefts.
Adds Length and Density
One of the main reasons girls wear extensions is to get that beautiful long locks and diva-like volume. Clip-in wefts do that job exceptionally well while still maintaining a natural look. Many girls have thin hair and that puts many restrictions on what you can do with it because not all hairstyles look good on fine and low-density hair. Human hair wefts give that much needed volume boost and make that hair look full and healthy.
Can Be Used to Create Highlights and Ombre Hairstyles
Apart from adding length and density, clip-in extensions can be used for adding highlights and even creating ombré hairstyles. A couple of colorful one-clip wefts is enough to create cool highlights or even lowlights (which are pops of color coming from underneath the hair). Adding colorful strands can completely transform an otherwise ordinary and boring hairstyle. If you want to be trendy with an ombre hairstyle, it can be done with clip-in hair extensions without having to color your own strands. Some stores even sell wefts that are pre-dyed using two or more shades.
Last for a Long Time
AiryHair extensions are made from the real Remy human hair, and they last for a very long time. We recommend that you purchase wefts made out of real hair because their lifespan is much greater than of synthetic ones, and they also simply look better and natural. Another factor that influences the longevity of wefts is how well you follow the maintenance instructions. Hair that has been cared for, brushed regularly, and washed can last for six months or more. How often you wear the clips also influences its lifespan, so if you want to wear them for a long time, try wearing them not as often or buy two sets that you can exchange.
Don’t Damage Your Hair
Clip-in extensions are one hundred percent safe for your strands and there is no chance of damage if they’re used properly. The only way that wefts can cause damage is if you sleep with them or attach them incorrectly. That’s why we recommend that you always take the wefts off before going to bed and follow the installation instructions carefully.
Remy Extensions are Very Cheap
A big pro of clip-in hair is their price. They are hands down the cheapest extensions available and that’s one of the reasons for their popularity. Of course, the price depends on the type of hair, but even Remy human hair wefts are very affordable. We recommend going for the high-quality clip-in extensions instead of wasting your money with synthetic ones. Just to give you an overview, Remy 20’’ inch extensions (100g, 8 pieces) can cost only about $60 which is not that much considering how long they last. Because they can be attached at home, you also save money for installation.
Every girl who has worn AiryHair clip-in extensions will tell you that they’re very comfortable. The clip pieces are designed in a way, so they don’t put any strain on your locks. Even if many wefts are installed, you can barely feel them. Once you get used to them and wear the clips for a couple of days, you will forget that they’re even there.
Many girls worry whether the clips can be seen, but we can assure you that there’s nothing to worry about. If the wefts are correctly installed, they’re completely invisible to the naked eye. They blend perfectly and look just like real hair. The trick is to match the color of your strands perfectly and place the wefts strategically. So, don’t have any fears that people will notice that you’re wearing extensions.
Great for Special Occasions
Because clip-in extensions are not permanent, you don’t have to wear them every day. That makes them perfect for girls who would only like to use extensions for special occasions. Parties, weddings, graduations, photo shoots, and birthdays are events where everybody wants to look exceptionally good. Adding a couple of wefts can make a big difference and allow you to create amazing hairstyles that will be unique and special. After the event has ended, simply take the wefts off, and you can go back to normal.
The Cons of Clip-in Hair Extensions
Although there are many pros, there are also some cons to clip-in extensions that you should consider before purchasing.
Although many girls love the non-permanent nature of clip-in extensions, some are looking for a more permanent option. Those of you who not wish to take the extensions off every day and reinstall them should consider some other options like tape-ins, micro ring/loop, fusion, or a sew-in. All of those are semi-permanent and don’t have to be removed every day. However, you still need to refit them every couple of weeks.
Those that decide to start wearing clip-in wefts need to take into consideration that there’s some maintenance involved. Although it is not that much work, it is still required that you do certain things every day. For example, brushing the hair is mandatory and should be done at least two times a day. After taking the wefts off, they need to be stored in a dry place away from direct sunlight. You also can’t wash the extensions with just any shampoo; it needs to be very mild and nourishing.
Clips Can Fall Out If Not Attached Correctly
Unfortunately, clip in hair extensions can come off if not clipped in properly. Although this is very rare, it’s still a possibility. Nobody wants their extensions coming off in public so make sure that they’re attached correctly. There are very simply tutorials you can follow to ensure that. Also, don’t pull on the hair or anything like that. In general, just be more careful with the hair.
Can’t be Applied on Short Hair
We don’t recommend clip-in extensions to girls who have very short hair. The clips would be very hard to attach and there’s also the possibility that they would be visible because there’s not enough hair to cover them. So those who have shorter hair should look into some other extension options that would be more suitable.
Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of clip-in extensions and can make a better decision on whether to buy them or not. Always go for the high-quality, human extensions and here at AiryHair we are proud to offer that. We also recommend that you follow all the maintenance tips below to have the best clip-in extensions experience possible. However, if you have decided that clips are not for you, there is a big range of other extensions to consider including tape-in, sew-in, flip-in, U-tip, micro ring, micro loop, and different wig types. If you need any additional information, feel free to contact us!
How to Apply AiryHair Clip-In Hair Extensions?
AiryHair clip-in extensions are some of the easiest hair extension to apply. You can do it yourself in mere minutes to instantly change up your look. Here's how:
1. Start by styling the clip-in extensions with your own original hair. You may have to wave, curl, or straighten your original hair to blend it with the clip-in extension. Once the matching is done, proceed with the following steps.
2. Separate your own hair into two sections. Use a comb for thick hair or fingers for thin hair to separate the strands into two parts, running from one temple to the other. Hold the upper layer part on top of your head with a hair clip or hair tie. If the hair is very fine, use the comb to divide the lower part into 1-inch tresses.
3. Choose from a single piece or a multiple-piece clip-in extension. Either way, push the clips into position along the horizontal line of the parting. Take note of the alignment, especially in the multiple clip-in extension. There must be no folds in the top weft of the extra hair. Make sure all clips are securely in place.
4. Continue up your head in the same manner, parting your own hair in 1-inch sections and adding in the extensions. Be careful not to extend the extensions beyond your own hair or they may be visible.
5. Release the top part of your hair, and you're done! Enjoy the luscious volume of your hair.
How to Remove AiryHair Clip-In Hair Extensions
The removal process is really simple. All you have to do is locate the clip and pull it backwards so it opens. Then, gently remove the piece from your hair, and repeat the process. It usually takes only a minute or two, so there is no need to rush.
Be sure to remove your clip-in extensions before you go to bed at night, in order to protect the hair and make your extensions last even longer.
How to Care for Your AiryHair Clip-In Extensions
The best advice we can give you is this: these clip-in extensions are made of real human hair, and they must be treated as such. Because you can remove clip-in extensions, you can wash them less often than permanent extensions. We recommend washing your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much product buildup to style easily.
1. Always carefully brush the hair before washing, ensuring extensions are tangle-free.
2. Choose your care products carefully. The milder the shampoo, the longer your extensions will last, so please keep that in mind.
3. Using a leave-in hair conditioner is a must if you want shiny and healthy-looking hair.
4. After you have washed your hair extensions, please let them dry naturally. Just like with your original hair, blow dryers tend to over-dry the hair, resulting in tangling and other issues. If you are really in a rush, the lowest heat setting is recommended.
5. If you are not immediately using your clip-in extensions, after they are completely dry please brush them gently and then place back in the original packaging. AiryHair extensions are made of 100 percent real human hair, and with proper care, they will last six months or more. If you are unsure of how to treat them, please talk with your hair stylist.
AiryHair Clip-In Extensions Shipping
AiryHair has always been about choice, and as a result, we offer the following shipping methods:
• Free shipping: This is our most popular option and will get your clip-in extensions delivered by registered air mail within 10 to 30 days worldwide, with the exception of Italy.
• Express shipping: For people who need hair extensions immediately, we recommend this option, since it will get your hair delivered worldwide within 1 to 6 business days.
With the exception of weekends, after your payment has been confirmed, your clip-in extensions are packed and handled in less than 24 hours.
See our full hair extensions shipping and handling policy here.
Get the Best Clip-In Hair Extensions From AiryHair Now
1. It's Risk-Free. We Offer a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee!
You have nothing to lose when trying clip-in extensions from AiryHair. All our extensions are risk-free and come with a 45-day money-back guarantee. See five amazing reasons to buy clip-in extensions here from AiryHair.
Want to chat about our clip-in extensions or any of our other natural hair extensions products? Contact us online, or call us at 800-897-7708. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're ready to help.
- Best hair Review by Leigh-anne Jones
- 100026383 Review by Shara
- Excellent customer service Review by Gbria
- fast delivery Review by Katariina Pakarinen
- Amazing Review by Gillian
- best hair extensions in the world Review by Alice Doherty
- funmi hair extensions review Review by Shanice Russell
- Best clip in extensions ever! Review by Carmen Taylor
- good quality and customer service Review by Lorrie Spanier
- Thanks, June Review by Niroshani sonali
- best hair Review by Kim atlas
- Good Review by Myrissa
- Thank you, AIryhair Review by Amanda
I would like to tell you this is, absolutely, the softest hair I've ever felt in my life. I am BEYOND impressed, and I thank you very much for your customer service.
Also, I do understand things beyond our control can be quite difficult to relay to customers. I, of all people, should know this. Thank you for showing me kindness, as I feel I may have not reciprocated.
Thank you again. (Posted on 3/28/2017)
- looks good Review by Chanelle
- Best hair ever Review by Cierra
- thank you Review by Mary Smith
- best hair in my life Review by xristina kavafi
- amazing work Review by Christina
- Bianca Krist Review by Bianca Krist
today was the day: my extensions are fixed.
I want to let you know, the hair is really great, so fine, so pretty.
The colour fits perfectly.
Soon I will order the next ones.
Thank you and many greatings (Posted on 2/2/2017)
- Amazing Review by nicole