AiryHair's Cheap Clip-in Extensions Review
Clip-In Extensions That Are Easy, Affordable, Real Human Hair
Don't want to spend endless hours and a ton of money in the hair salon to get thick, luxurious, natural-looking — and feeling — hair? Try affordable clip-in extensions from AiryHair, which you can apply at home in a snap. These easy clip-in human hair extensions can be added to your mane in less than 10 minutes for an instantly beautiful look.
Our high-quality, yet cheap clip-in hair extensions are simple to apply and are painless to remove. You'll love how they give you volume and length any time you want. If you're searching for the best and cheapest clip-in human hair extensions for full head coverage, look no further than the trusted quality of AiryHair.
Clip-in Hair Extensions Package
Our affordable hair is one hundred percent human. Clip in extensions come in straight, wavy, curly and other textures. Your package will include 7, 8, 9, or 10 pieces. Pieces that are 6 inches or longer are for the back of your head, and pieces 4 inches or smaller are for the sides of your head.
Cheap Clip-In Hair Extensions Features
AiryHair cheap clip-in extensions are 100 percent tangle-free, and you won't feel anything when wearing them. AiryHair's Remy clip-in extensions feature perfectly aligned cuticles that face the same direction, meaning no tangles, plus, they last much longer than non-genuine counterparts.
All AiryHair clip-in extensions are made from 100 percent real Remy human hair. They come in lengths ranging from 6-inch to 30-inch, in any color you want and in the following styles:
What is Double Drawn Hair?
Double drawn clip-in extensions were specifically designed to get rid of the shorter hair in hair extensions. Most extensions come in a V shape, while double drawn hair does not thin out at the end, resulting in a much better-looking and higher volume hairstyle. If you want the highest possible volume from your extensions, go with double drawn.
If you want the highest possible volume, go with double drawn.
What is Remy Premium Plus Hair?
If your budget allows, we recommend going with our latest generation of cheap clip-in hair extensions that have an improved life span and tangle 90 percent less than regular human hair Remy extensions. How do we achieve that? Our newly patented method allows us to gather only the highest quality Remy hair.
Benefits of Clip-In Hair Extensions
Each type of hair extension has its own unique characteristics. Let's take a look at the pros of clip-in hair extensions and some things to keep in mind if you're considering them:
Pros of Clip-In Hair Extensions
Clip-in extensions are popular because of their ease of use, low price and quick application. You can change up your look as often as you'd like with these transformative extensions! Here are some of the advantages to clip-in hair extensions:
If you've never worn hair extensions, methods like fusion or micro loop might seem intimidating. Clip-in hair extensions are great for beginners. The non-permanent nature of cheap Remy clip-in hair extensions allows you to change your style in an instant. You don't have to commit to wearing them for longer than you want.
2. A Breeze to Apply
Clip-in extensions are hands-down the easiest to apply. Simply push on the extension clips to open them, attach the weft using the small combs, and push again to close the clips. It's that simple!
3. Easy to Remove
To take off your clip-in hair extensions, you just need to locate the wefts, press on the clips and remove. That's it! Always remove clip-in extensions before sleeping.
4. No Glue, Heat, Tape or Tools Needed
All you need is the clip-in extension itself to apply. This makes clip-in hair extensions the easiest type to apply on your own, while others may require extra hands or a professional stylist's help. You also save money and that’s why clip-in hair extensions are so cheap.
5. Extra Length and Volume
Clip-in hair extensions add instant length and volume to make hair look full and healthy. Wearing extensions provides more hair style options while you retain a natural look.
6. Gain Highlights or Ombré Hairstyles
In addition to adding length and density, these affordable clip-in extensions can be used to add highlights or create ombré hairstyles. You can use clip-in extensions to test out new styles before coloring your own strands.
Real Remy human hair that AiryHair clip-in extensions are made of means they last for a very long time. When you care for your clip-in extensions by brushing them regularly and washing them carefully, they can last for six months or more.
Clip-in hair extensions are 100 percent safe for your own hair. There is no chance of damage when they're used properly.
9. Highly Affordable
Clip-in extensions are the most affordable type of hair extensions available. Because you can attach them at home on your own, you save even more, since you don't need a stylist to apply them.
Every woman who has worn our cheap hair extensions will tell you they're utterly comfortable. After a couple of wears, you'll forget they're even there.
11. Realistic Look
When clip-in extensions are correctly applied, they completely blend in to natural hair for a seamless look. Match the color of your strands perfectly to your clip-in extensions, and no one will be able to tell the difference between the extension and your own hair.
12. Perfect for Special Occasions
Parties, weddings, graduations, photo shoots, birthdays, and more are ideal events to pump up the glamor with hair extensions. Adding cheap clip-in hair extensions enhances your look to make it more flattering, and enables you to create amazingly unique hairstyles.
Cons of Clip-In Hair Extensions
With so many types of hair extensions to choose from, here are some factors to consider with clip-in extensions.
1. Not Permanent
If you're looking for a semi-permanent look that doesn't require removing and re-applying hair extensions on a daily basis, you might want to look into other cheap hair extension options, like U-tip hair extensions, I-tip hair extensions, micro loop hair extensions or tape-in hair extensions. These types last for weeks for a longer-lasting look.
2. Care Is Required
Although it's not a lot of work, there is still some maintenance required to keep our cheap clip-in hair extensions looking beautiful for months to come. You should brush the hair at least twice a day, store clip-in hair extensions in a dry place away from direct sunlight, and wash hair extensions only with mild and nourishing shampoo.
3. Must Be Attached Correctly
When clip-in hair extensions aren't clipped in properly, there is a rare risk they can fall out. Making sure they're properly attached, and taking care of your hair while they're in (no pulling), can prevent them from falling out.
4. Don't Work for Very Short Hair
We don't recommend AiryHair’s cheap clip-in extensions to those with very short hair. The clips would be difficult to attach and may become visible. Ladies with shorter hair can look into other hair extension options for a just-as-fabulous look.
How to Apply Clip-In Hair Extensions
Transform your style in mere minutes with clip-in extensions. Here's how:
1. Start by styling the clip-in extensions with your own hair. You may have to wave, curl or straighten your original hair to blend it with the clip-in extension.
2. Separate your own hair into two sections. Use a comb for thick hair or fingers for thin hair to separate the strands into two parts, running from one temple to the other. Hold the upper layer part on top of your head with a hair clip or hair tie. If the hair is very fine, use the comb to divide the lower part into 1-inch tresses.
3. Choose from a single piece or multiple-piece clip-in extension. Either way, push the clips into position along the horizontal line of the parting. Take note of the alignment, especially with a multiple-piece clip-in extension. There must be no folds in the top weft of the extra hair. Make sure all clips are securely in place.
4. Continue up your head in the same manner, parting your own hair in 1-inch sections and adding in the extensions. Be careful not to extend the extensions beyond your own hair, or they may be visible.
5. Release the top part of your hair. You're done! Enjoy the luscious volume and go turn some heads.
How to Remove Clip-In Hair ExtensionsSimply locate the extension clip and pull it backwards so it opens. Gently remove the piece from your own hair and repeat the process.
Be sure to remove your clip-in extensions before you to go bed. This protects the hair and makes your extensions last longer.
How to Care for Clip-In Hair ExtensionsThe best advice we can give you is this: these affordable clip-in extensions are made of real human hair and must be treated as such. Because you can remove clip-in extensions, you can wash them less often than semi-permanent extensions. We recommend washing clip-in extensions every 15 to 20 wears, or when there is too much product build-up to style them easily. Use these steps.
1. Always carefully brush the hair before washing to ensure the extensions are tangle-free.
2. Choose hair care products carefully. The milder the shampoo, the longer your extensions will last.
3. Use a leave-in hair conditioner for shiny and healthy-looking extensions.
4. After washing, let clip-in hair extensions dry naturally. If you have to dry them, use the lowest heat setting possible.
5. When you're not using your clip-in hair extensions and they are completely dry, brush them gently and place them back in the original packaging.
AiryHair Cheap Clip-In Extensions Shipping
AiryHair has always been about choice, and as a result, we offer the following shipping methods:
• Free shipping: This is our most popular option and will get your clip-in extensions delivered by registered air mail within 10 to 30 days worldwide, with the exception of Italy.
• Express shipping: For people who need hair extensions immediately, we recommend this option, since it will get your hair delivered worldwide within 1 to 6 business days.
With the exception of weekends, after your payment has been confirmed, your clip-in extensions are packed and handled in less than 24 hours.
See our full hair extensions shipping and handling policy here.
Try Affordable Clip-In Extensions for a New LookIt's Risk-Free. We Offer a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Ready to switch up your hair style with soft, glamorous, voluminous hair extensions? Shop our affordable line of Remy clip-in hair extensions now. Have questions about which hair extensions are right for you? Contact us online, or call 800-897-7708. We're happy to help!
- Best hair Review by Leigh-anne Jones
- 100026383 Review by Shara
- Excellent customer service Review by Gbria
- fast delivery Review by Katariina Pakarinen
- Amazing Review by Gillian
- best hair extensions in the world Review by Alice Doherty
- funmi hair extensions review Review by Shanice Russell
- Best clip in extensions ever! Review by Carmen Taylor
- good quality and customer service Review by Lorrie Spanier
- Thanks, June Review by Niroshani sonali
- best hair Review by Kim atlas
- Good Review by Myrissa
- Thank you, AIryhair Review by Amanda
I would like to tell you this is, absolutely, the softest hair I've ever felt in my life. I am BEYOND impressed, and I thank you very much for your customer service.
Also, I do understand things beyond our control can be quite difficult to relay to customers. I, of all people, should know this. Thank you for showing me kindness, as I feel I may have not reciprocated.
Thank you again. (Posted on 3/28/2017)
- looks good Review by Chanelle
- Best hair ever Review by Cierra
- thank you Review by Mary Smith
- best hair in my life Review by xristina kavafi
- amazing work Review by Christina
- Bianca Krist Review by Bianca Krist
today was the day: my extensions are fixed.
I want to let you know, the hair is really great, so fine, so pretty.
The colour fits perfectly.
Soon I will order the next ones.
Thank you and many greatings (Posted on 2/2/2017)
- Amazing Review by nicole